What can you do when the quality of your images is not good enough for your creative project? Luckily, you can use AI-powered upscaling technology to correct the blurriest and most pixelated photos. Furthermore, you can successfully enlarge your photo and generate missing image details during upscaling—all thanks to a machine-learning algorithm.
The enlargement process is simple due to multiple easy-to-use tools available online. Moreover, it saves your time by being completely automated. Read on to learn the benefits of AI photo upscaling and explore top online tools for enlarging your visuals.
Benefits of AI photo upscaling
Firstly, using AI-powered image upscalers saves your resources. You don’t have to spend time and money searching for a professional editor to upscale your pictures. All you have to do is go online and find a free high-quality upscaling tool just check here https://depositphotos.com/upscaler.html. The program will automatically process your file and produce professional-looking results. You don’t have to do any manual work for upscaling your images, just upload your original picture and then download the upscaled version.
Secondly, AI photo upscaling produces HD results. Not only does the program enlarge your image in size, but it also enhances its quality and increases the resolution. You can get a final picture with bright colors, polished details, sharp edges, and reduced noise. AI-powered online upscalers are specially trained to recognize various image details and generate missing pixel data. Without prior training and intelligent algorithms, the program would stretch a picture without paying attention to the overall quality.
The best free online image upscalers
#1 Depositphotos Image Upscaler
The Depositphotos tool enlarges your image and improves its overall quality. It can resize the file to twice its original size, so your 750×1000 image will turn into a 1500×2000 upscaled file. It is advantageous when working with small photos that need improvement. Moreover, Depositphotos’ upscaler works on both mobiles and desktop computers.
n case if you want to upscale your images on a desktop computer for ease of work. Make sure you safely transfer them to the system. Any interruption while transferring photos from SD card, USB, external HDD or SSD to your computer can cause data loss.
In such cases, you need not worry!
Make use of Remo Photo Recovery software to recover lost photos from laptop, SD card or any other storage device with ease.
This photo recovery software takes only few simple clicks to restore photos and other media files from various scenarios. Be it SD card formatting, lost photos while transferring, corrupt or unrecognized external hard drive, Remo Photo Recovery can be your go-to software.
Moreover, this tool offers a free preview of the recovered photos and allows you to sort your deleted or lost photos based on file format, file size, date, etc.
The AI-powered tool only processes JPGs and JPEGs that weigh a maximum of 15 MB. Before upscaling your images, you can test the system by processing pre-selected pictures featured on the web page.
To process your photos, do the following:
- Visit the Depositphotos Free Image Upscaler web page.
- Upload your picture to the program.
- Wait a couple of seconds for the upscale to process the file.
- Compare the original photo and the upscaled version.
- Download the HD result to your device.
Note that you need to create a free account on the platform to be able to download the final image.
BigJPG is an AI-powered image enlarger with a simple interface that only requires a couple of clicks to process your visuals. The tool also reduces noise and serration in pictures, enhancing their quality, along with upscaling. Note that BigJPG processes anime images and illustrations quicker, while highly-detailed photographs with high resolution might take longer than average to be upscaled.
To upscale your photo with BigJPG, follow these steps:
- Go to the BigJPG official website.
- Upload your image by clicking on the Select Images button.
- Click on Start to configure the Upscaling and Noise Reduction parameters.
- Click OK to launch the process.
- Wait a couple of seconds to get the upscaled image.
- Click on Download to save the file.
This is a freemium online picture editor that allows you to crop, resize, and enlarge your images without losing their quality. BeFunky works on mobile (as a freemium app) and desktop computers. The only possible downside is that all its AI-powered picture enhancing tools come for a small monthly price, while the free version offers only image enlargement options. However, multiple additional perks like touch-ups and essential editing tools come for free.
Do the following steps to resize your visuals:
- Visit the BeFunky official website and find the resizing tool in Most Popular Features.
- Click on Get Started to launch the editor.
- Drag and drop your image onto the page or upload your files from your device.
- Use the free tools on the right to edit and enlarge your picture.
- Click on the Save button to download your result in JPG, PNG, or PDF, either as an image or project.
This is an entirely free tool that processes images with a maximum dimension of 4100×4100 and a size of 5 MB. While it does not boast a sophisticated interface, ImageEnlarger works with various raster image formats, including JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP.
To use this free online image resizer, follow these steps:
- Visit the ImageEnlarger official website.
- Click on Choose File to upload your image.
- Select the output image format and define the dimension of your upscaled result, such as Zoom factor, width, and height.
- Click the Start button and wait for a few seconds.
- Explore several versions of your upscaled image with different filters applied.
- Click on the image version you’d like to download to your computer. You can download more than one filtered version of it.
#5 Zyro AI Image Upscaler
Zyro Image Upscaler automatically processes your pictures and produces high-quality results. The tool works with images in JPEG and PNG formats, sized up to 5 MB, with maximum dimensions of 750x750px. The tool reduces blur, sharpens details, and polishes the overall image look.
To explore Zyro AI Image Upscaler’s capabilities, proceed with the following steps:
- Go to the Zyro website and find AI Image Upscaler in the Products section (top menu bar).
- Click on the Upload Image button to choose the picture you want to upscale or drag and drop the file onto the page.
- Compare the original image to the upscaled version.
- Click on Download Image to save the file.
- Click on Upload New Image to process more visuals if needed.
You can easily enhance your visuals online with the help of AI-powered technology and smart algorithms. In addition, multiple free and budget-friendly web-based tools help you improve your images in a few clicks. The upscaling process is quick, smooth, and often completely free, saving you a lot of time and money. Explore different tool options and choose the one that suits your needs for creating striking visuals.