The last day of Ramadan month is 23rd May which is popularly known as ID. On this day, people wait for the full moon in the sky and the moment it appears, they start the celebration. For the whole one month after completing the rigorous fasting of 30 days, people wait for the last day as this is the day when they will enjoy beyond any limit. Chand Raat waits eagerly as this is one of the prominent parts of the Ramadan festival. Chand Raat Mubarak Images are forwarded by the people of the Muslim community to show their euphoria. They gather in the local mosque and offer their prayer to Allah so that the blessings can be attained by them. After completing the prayer ceremony, people embrace each other on the prayer ground and congratulate each other.
Ramzan Chand Raat Mubarak Images, Greetings, Wishes, Quotes & Status to share on Ramadan Kareem 2020
Significance of Chand Raat
The significance of Chand Raat is very much in the month of Ramadan. People wait for this day impatiently for the whole one month and finally after the arrival of this day, their joy knew no bound and they start their celebration differently. Before many days of Chand Raat, they share Chand Raat Mubarak Greetings with their close friends and relatives. After watching the full moon in the sky on the night of Id, Muslims start their further procedure of Id. The whole one month they pass in utter peace and silence, but on this day, they leap and prance in great joy. They remember the founder of Islam, Prophet Mohammad and regard him with love and prayers. The prayer of the morning is held in the mosque and people flock together to offer their prayer coherently.
Chand Raat Mubarak Images for Whatsapp & Facebook
Read more: Ramadan Mubarak 2020: Images, Pictures, HD Photos, GIF for Ramadan Kareem Whatsapp DP
How Chand Raat is celebrated?
The celebration for the Chand Raat can’t be described as people have their different modes of enjoyment and celebration. After the silence of complete one month, their celebration speaks their sacrifice and humble behavior. Several things are performed on the day of Chand Raat and some of them are as follows:
- Chand Raat is celebrated by organizing a grand feast where people living in the locality are invited so that the example of harmony and peace can be established. Close relatives, as well as friends, are also invited where they share their experience and several other things about the festival of Ramadan.
- The level of joy of children is something different as they are jolly for the whole day just like they have got the secret of enjoying all the time. They play with their siblings and visit the home of their neighbors so that they can get sweets and gifts from them.
- Without looking at the religion of friends and neighbors, Muslim people invite all of them for a feast in their home and serve them with delicious dishes so that the sweetness of the relationship may continue for a long time.
- Chand Raat Mubarak Wishes are sent to close relatives as well as other people who are associated with you. Sending wishes doesn’t cost anything but still, it has a strong impact on the readers. It shows your courtesy and humble behavior towards your acquaintances and colleagues.
- Food items are distributed among poor people who are living in the vicinity of your house. This charitable work is performed by few people but those who are performing this will attain the greatest blessing of that God. Nobody cares to look at them, but people should know one thing that life is equal for all and nobody is immortal on this earth who has taken birth.
- People who are quite elite and possess a good wealth to donate some part of their wealth in charitable works like helping orphanage or old age home. Helping those who are abandoned and only living with the name of God is humane and God will give you a reward of this one day for sure.
Read more: Happy Ramadan Kareem 2020: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, HD Images, Whatsapp Greetings & Facebook Status
Ramzan Chand Raat Mubarak 2020: Wishes
CHAND RAAT MUBARAK”
to you and your family.
May ALLAH bless you more
in this night and always. (Ameen)
Ramzan Mubarak 2020!
Read more: Ramadan Mubarak 2020: Wishes to share with Friends & Family on Ramadan Kareem
What is special about the last day of Ramadan?
The last day of Ramadan is called ID which we also know as Chand Raat. The day is waited eagerly and curiously by all the people as they know that this is the day when they can explore new ways of celebration and enjoy immensely. This is the last day of the month of Ramadan and they complete their worship for Allah. Keeping fast in the name of Allah is a benevolent thing and this makes a man morally as well as physically strong so that he can tackle any impediment coming in the way. The festival is all about morality and benevolence as people going to celebrate this festival by keeping fast are advised to be away from any type of violence and other immoral activities. For the whole month, they got well adapted with such things and for their whole life, they follow the same to remain chaste and pure.
Chand Raat Darasal Allah Ta,Ala Ki
Taraf Say Un Roza Daroon K Ley Inaam Hai,
Jinhoon Na Gunahoon Say Bachtay
Hoey Quran Suna Aur Qayam Kia
Read more: Ramadan Mubarak 2020: Messages, SMS, Blessings, Prayers to share on Ramadan Kareem
Ramzan Chand Raat Mubarak 2020: Greetings, Messages & SMS
The holy month of Ramadan,
For all Muslims has begun.
Praising Allah through the day,
From dawn to dusk we fast and pray.
We pay zakah (charity) for those in need,
Trying hard to do good deeds.
Wishing you wonderful Ramadan 2020.
Read more: Ramadan Mubarak 2020: Greetings with Cards & Ramadan Kareem Gift Cards
Celebrating Ramadan world widely
If we talk about the celebration of the festival world widely, then there may be several aspects of this festival. There are almost fifty plus Islamic countries in the whole world and they have their different ways of celebrating Ramadan. Some of them celebrate this festival normally, but some of them are fanatic and perform some of the activities which are not at all acceptable for the sake of humanity. Those who are doing such things don’t know the real essence of the festival and purity of Ramadan. If they were knew the eminence of the festival, they must have realistically celebrated the festival. The celebration of the Ramadan world widely teaches us a lot of things.
Read more: Ramadan Kareem Mubarak 2020: Wallpapers, Stickers & Images to share on Ramzan
Festivals should not be particularized in terms of religion or caste. The only meaning of the festival is happiness along with harmony. Festivals should be celebrated for the peace and establishing decorum in the society, not for mocking any particular religion. Some valorous deeds are done by mighty individuals which empower us to celebrate the festival with gusto and power. Ramadan is also about that mighty power which allows people to remain united and happy forever.
Read more: Ramadan Mubarak 2020: Shayari & Ramzan Kareem Poems to Share on 23rd April 2020
Ramzan Chand Raat Mubarak 2020: Facebook & Whatsapp Status
May the “RAMADAN” bring you
peace and prosperity,
good health and wealth,
and brighten your life forever. (Ameen)
Happy Ramadan Mubarak 2020!!
Read more: Ramadan Mubarak 2020: Quotes, Slogans & Captions to share on Ramzan Kareem