Ramadan is the festival of peace and harmony as these are the greatest messages for humankind for their peace and prosperity. Those who are going to celebrate Ramadan must know that they need to be very pure from inside, then only Allah will allow them to come in his divine shadow and bless them with health and wealth. People who are quite poetic and belongs from the literary family always try to reform people with their Ramadan Mubarak Shayari and songs. Their endeavour is all about the service of humankind as we all are the creation of God. Respecting the creation of God is the ultimate respect of God. Nowadays, the number of hypocrites has been increased and they are involved in making fake promises even in the festival of Ramadan. They just need to realize that God is watching everything.
Ramadan Mubarak 2020: Shayari & Ramzan Kareem Poems to Share on 24th April 2020
Do’s and Don’ts during the month of Ramadan
The month of Ramadan is highly pure and sacred. During the month there are certain do’s and don’ts which everybody is supposed to follow solemnly. Here are some of the things which we need to follow solemnly during the month of Ramadan:
- During the whole month of Ramadan, people re advised to be away from violence, wrong deeds, treachery and loss of others.
- The month of Ramadan is celebrated by keeping a rigorous fast from sunrise to sunset. We are supposed to follow it solemnly. It is not mandatory for all as only those can do this who are capable and enough stamina for the fast.
- You need to take care of the poor people during the month as they are not capable of celebration. If you will join your hands for the same, then that will be counted in the category of the noble deed.
- There is no other way to please God other than the service of humankind in a selfless manner. you are supposed to live in mutual understanding and harmony for the entire month and avoid any type of conflict or scuffle.
- You can’t impose others for fasting as it is their choice and God can’t be attained with force. The way of love and peace is enough to attain God.
- Write Ramadan Mubarak Poems and share with the society people with the help of social media so that message of peace can be given. Poems have the power of collecting all and uniting them in a single group.
- Take care of your elders and shower affection on your youngsters as love is the only way to win the hearts. Take care of your mother and father for the whole month as they are very busy regarding the preparation of the festival.
Ramzan Ki Amad Hai, Rehmatein Barasane Wala Mahina Hai, Ao Aaj Sub Khataon Ki Maafi Maang Lein, Dar-e-taurba Khula Hai Is Mahine Mein!!
Ramadhan Ki Amad Hai, Rehmatein Barasane Wala Mahina Hai, Ao Aaj Sub Khataon Ki Maafi Maang Lein, Dar-e-taurba Khula Hai Is Mahine Mein…
Ramadan Mubarak Shayari in Hindi
Chand se roshan ho Ramzan tumhara, ibadath se bhar jaye roza tumhara, har namaz ho kubool aapki, bus yehi dua hai qoda se humara, Ramzan Mubarak 2020.
Koi itna Chahe Tumhe to batana, Koi tumhare itne Naaz uthaaye to Batana, EID MUBARAK to har koi Keh dega tumse, Koi Hamari tarah kahey to batana
Kitni Jaldi Ye Arman Guzar Jata Hai, Pyas Lagti Nahi, Iftar Guzar Jata hai, Hum sab Gunahgaron Ki magfirat Kare Allah, Ibadat Hoti Nahi Aur Ramzan Guzar Jata Hain..
Ramadan Kareem Shayari
Chand se roshan ho Ramzan tumhara, ibadath se bhar jaye roza tumhara, har namaz ho kubool aapki, bus yehi dua hai qoda se humara!!
Ramzaan mein ho jae sabki muraad puri, Mile sabko dhero khusiya aur na rahe koi ichcha adhuri…
Ramzaan ka mubarak mahina, Allah ki ibaadat ka mahina, Mohabbat uss mabood ki, Ahmiyat uss khudai ilm ki, Yahi hai rah-e-khudai ka mahina, Ramzaan ka mubarak mahina..
The above-mentioned things are not for imposition during the month of Ramadan, but they are to be followed by your own. If you are out to celebrate any festival, then you need to understand that happiness and harmony should remain in the community to avert anything wrong. Celebrating Ramadan with others is the only way to remain happy and please God.
Check our recent post for more collection on Ramadan Kareem 2020:
- Ramadan Kareem Mubarak 2020: Wallpapers, Stickers & Images to share on Ramzan
- Ramzan Mubarak (2020): Images with Best Wishes & Greetings for Ramadan 2020
- Ramzan Chand Raat Mubarak Images, Greetings, Wishes, Quotes & Status to share on Ramadan Kareem
- Happy Ramadan Kareem 2020: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, HD Images, Whatsapp Greetings & Facebook Status