Money Heist – Season 4: All That You Need to Know about the New Installment of La Casa de Papel
When talking about the most popular web series of Netflix, the first name that comes to the mind is Money Heist. Also known as La Casa de Papel in Spanish, the show has gathered many fans worldwide because of its highly intriguing storyline and excellent performance from the actors.
So, as we expected, partly because of the viewer’s demand, Netflix is already back with the 4th installment of the series. They have announced the renewal of the show and also has given us a release date. But, when is that? Let’s check it out together.
Season 4: Release Date
So, as mentioned before, Netflix has already announced the return of Money Heist. It will be returning on 3rd April 2020 and, each and every episode of it will be available on the official Netflix app for streaming.
The fourth season of the series comes out within only ten months of the previous installment, which was released on 19th July 2019. Nevertheless, many of us were expecting that the series would return even earlier after one of the star casts of the series commented on it.
The Argentinean actor, Rodrigo Serna, had said to an Argentine publication known as Cadena 3 that the 4th season will release in January. However, that did not happen as the release date of the TV show got delayed for some reason.
Nevertheless, Netflix has recently dropped a teaser and a trailer of the series, which looks absolutely fantastic. So, we think that the waiting would actually be worth it.
Furthermore, we have also got the report that there will be a total of eight episodes in this season. It will be available in its native country Spain at 9:01 AM. So, you can expect that the same will release in India at 12:30 PM.
Read more: On My Block Season 4: Release Date, Renewal, and Spoilers – Everything That You Need to Know About It
Money Heist: Everything We Have Seen till Now
Yes, don’t worry. We will definitely be talking about the 4th installment of La Casa de Papel. However, before we go into that, we will give you a small recap of what we have seen in the show until now. It will help you to anticipate everything that will happen in the upcoming season.
Nevertheless, before we start with our discussion, we must say that this section is going to contain a lot of spoilers. So, if you have not started seeing the web series yet, then we would ask you to skip this section. But, if you do not really care about spoilers and are going to watch the series anyway, then here is what you need to know about it.
Read more: Making the Cut Episode 3 Release Date and Spoilers
In the first installment of the web series, we got acquainted with the main characters of Money Heist. The small group of people, which is led by the Professor, usually spends weeks after weeks in isolation and makes meticulous plans for completing their heists successfully.
In the first season of the series, we see the main characters of the story, Tokyo, Denver, Moscow, and others are planning on performing a heist in the Royal Mint. During their heist, they take a few people on hostage.
However, they do not abuse or kill them. Instead, they pressurize them to print a massive 24 billion Euros of money for them.
Besides this, we also do get to know about a few practices that every member of this group abide by.
One such rule is that the members should never get into a relationship with anyone in or outside the group. However, in the end, one of the members of the group breaks the rule, which leads to a surprising ending of the first season.
Read more: High School Musical: The Musical: The Series Season 2: Release Date, Plot, Cast, and Update Details
The second season of the series starts with the group planning another heist. However, the plan seems to be quite imperfect and the members start questioning each other about it. Things start to get out of hands when one of the members of the crew gets arrested by the police.
While questioning her, a cop gets to realize that she has been in love with the mastermind of the group. Hence, they set up a trap and, by using her; they capture the Professor who is also known to be the leader of the group.
In the end, the police officer, who was romantically attracted to the Professor, tracks him down and releases him from the captive of police, After that, they start their romantic relationship again and she takes the alias of Lisbon and joins the group.
Read more: Locke and Key Season 2: Netflix Release Date, Cast, Trailer, and Updates
The romantic relationship between both the team members keeps growing from the start of this season. However, soon after the beginning, the police authority guns down one of them and mystery starts to get created around her death.
On the other hand, the captured crew member, Nairobi, tries to fight against the police for saving her life. However, she suddenly gets shot by a sniper. Nevertheless, we still do not know if she is alive or not.
Read more: Survivor: Winners at War Finale Episode Release Date, Time, Contestants’ List and Plot
What Will Happen in Season 4?
As we all have previously seen that the new installment of Money Heist starts from where the previous season had left. So, we think that we are going to see the same thing in this season too.
As mentioned before, the 3rd installment ended with a huge cliffhanger where we had seen that Lisbon gets killed by police authority. Furthermore, Nairobi gets shot by a sniper too in the end. So, in the upcoming season, we think that we will see how these things get resolved.
Netflix has already announced that this season is going to be most dramatic of them all. So, now, all we can do is to wait and watch how things are going to get unfold.
- Castlevania Season 4 Netflix Release Date, Cast, Plot and Episodes
- Baba Yaga Smite Release Date, Gameplay, and Trailer
- The Grand Tour Season 4 Episode 2 Release Date, Video, and Updates
- Atypical Season 4: Plot Details, Release Date, and Everything Else That You Need to Know About the Series
- Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba Season 2: Release Date, Future And Details
- Crash Landing On You Season 2: Release Date, Spoilers and All You Need To Know
- A.P. Bio Season 3 Release Date, Renewal, and All You Need To Know
- Younger Season 7: Release Date, Cast, and Update Details
- Hanna Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Plot, Trailer And What Can We Expect In The Future?
- The Seven Deadly Sins Season 4: Netflix Release Date, Plot, News & More Details You Need to Know
- KGF Chapter 2: Release Date, Cast and All We Know So Far
Season 4: Trailer
Netflix has released both a trailer and a teaser of the series. Both of them are available on the official Twitter page of the web series. So, you can go there and check it out. However, if you want to, then you can also watch both the teaser and the trailer on YouTube.
- Mirzapur Season 2: Release Date and Cast Information
- KGF Chapter 2: Release Date, Cast and All We Know So Far
- The Voice Season 18 Episode 7 ‘The Battles Part 2’: Release Date, Spoilers and Streaming Details
- Better Call Saul Season 5 Episode 7 ‘JMM’ Release Date, Spoilers, Preview and Streaming Details
- The Good Doctor Season 3 Episode 20 ‘I Love You’, Release Date, Spoilers, Streaming Details and Promo
- Outmatched Season 2: Release Date, Review, and All You Need to Know About the Show
- Prodigal Son Season 1 Episode 18 ‘Scheherazade’: Release Date, Preview and Spoilers
- Bravely Default 2: Gameplay, Release Date, and Everything Else That You Need to Know
- Rick And Morty Season 4 Episode 6: Release Date and All We Know So Far
- Hi Score Girl Season 3: Release Date, Cast, and All You Need To Know
- Dr. Stone Season 2: Release Date, Plot And Trailer; When Is Dr Stone 2 Out?
- ‘Another Life’ Season 2: Netflix Release Date & What We Know
- ‘Space Force’ Season 1: Release Date & Coming to Netflix in May 2020
- The Hollow Season 2: Release Date, Spoilers & Coming to Netflix in May 2020
- Tiger King season 2: Release date and what happens next
- My Secret Terrius Episode 10 Netflix: Where To Watch and Coronavirus Prediction or Coincidence?