Expected Release Date, Plot and Trailer of Lego Masters Season 2
Are you a fan of Lego masters? Then, you will be glad to know that after a winning and creative first installment, the American-based reality show, Lego Masters is rumored to come up again with its second season soon. The forthcoming season is expected to be more exciting and lots of amusement. The makers of the show have stated that the coming season will be far more stirring than the previous one. In this article, we will notify you about all the latest updates concerning the plot, trailer, expected release date of Lego Masters Season 2.
Production of Lego Masters
The first season of Lego Masters was hosted by Will Arnet and the show was judged by Jamie Berard and Amy Corbett. Similar to the first installment, the fans will be witnessing the same host and judges in the second season. Lego Masters season 1 was produced by both Plan B Entertain and the UK-based company, Endemol Shine North America. Lego, the popular toy manufacturing company, a2 Milk Company, Kmart, and Honda has provided a huge sponsorship to the TV show.
- Cardinal Season 4 Episode 3 ‘Barry’: Release Date, Spoilers & Recap
- Beastars Chapter 174: Release Date, Spoilers, and Recap
- Better Call Saul Season 5 Episode 10 ‘Something Unforgivable’: Release Date, Spoilers, Preview
- Cosmos Season 2 Episode 13 ‘Seven Wonders of The New World’: Release Date, Spoilers
- “Made In Abyss” Is Up For “Season 2”: Get The Latest Updates On Release Date, Plot, Cast!!!
The plot of Lego Masters Season 2
Lego Masters is chiefly a competition-based reality show. The main theme of Lego Masters chiefly involves creating creative models using the infinite Lego building blocks. The same plot will be carried in the second installment. The participants will be given with an innovative theme, planned by the mastermind judges, which the competitors need to build with the provided Lego blocks. Both the judges of the reality show are experts in the Lego game. Jamie Berard is a skilled creator of lego as well as lego architecture. On the other hand, Amy Corbett is a superior designer at the plastic construction company, Lego. After assigning the theme, the expert judges provide the builders with adequate time to chalk out and execute their plan regarding the theme. In almost every episode, a guest judge shows up in the studio to encourage the builders and also suggests them some imaginative ideas to incorporate in their themes. The participants who successfully accomplish their tasks and please the judges with their extraordinary performances proceed further.
Expected release date and other streaming details of Lego Masters Season 2
According to the latest update, the highly anticipated Lego masters will be streaming in Australia exclusively at Channel Nine from the 19th of April, 2020. However, the viewers can also relish watching the American-based television reality show Lego Masters Season 2 on the online streaming platforms such as Hulu Live TV, Amazon Prime, Sling TV, Fubo TV, etc. All the episodes of Lego Masters Season 1 are available on those platforms.
Is there a trailer of Lego Masters Season 2?
Lego Masters Season 2 has already dropped its trailer back on 23rd of March, 2020 on different platforms. Similar to the first installment, the latest season of Lego Masters also comprises of a total of seven episodes. Till now, we have come across all this information regarding the Lego Masters Season 2. Make sure to stay tuned with us, as we will get back to you once we get more hot gossips of the discussed TV show.
- Russian Doll Season 2: Release Date, Cast, Plot, Trailer And Everything We Know So Far
- Inside Edge Season 3: Release Date, Trailer, Cast, and Everything Else That You Should Know About It
- Haikyuu Season 5 Release Date, Cast, Plot, English Dub, Production, and Spoilers
- Justice League 2 Release Date, Cast, Plot, Trailer And How Is The Production Going On?
- Kingdom Chapter 640: Release Date, Spoilers, and Small Recap