In order to start betting on your favourite sporting events you need to make a minimum Parimatch deposit. On the official betting website you can find a huge number of ways to make a deposit using popular payment systems. And the coolest part is that every player can get a welcome bonus of up to Rs 20,000 Indian rupees when you make your first deposit. What could be better?
How to Make a Deposit at Parimatch
In order to deposit your account, you’ll need to create one first. To do this, open the Parimatch website and click on the “Registration” button, then fill in the form that appears with the relevant information. From there you will be able to log in to your account, either through the app or the website, and make a deposit.
Let’s have a closer look at the Parimatch deposit instruction:
- Log in to your account using the app or website. Use your username and password;
- Open the “Cashier” section and click on the “Deposit” tab;
- Choose the most convenient way to deposit from all available payment systems;
- Fill in the details, namely the payment information in the appropriate fields, and confirm the operation.
Keep in mind that the minimum deposit to make a deposit is Rs 300. The funds will be credited to your gaming account immediately after the payment is confirmed.
Main Methods to Deposit Money to Your Parimatch Account
Parimatch takes care of its players and that’s why it provides them with a plethora of methods to make a deposit. The most common ways to make a deposit are:
- Visa and Mastercard;
- Cryptocurrency; etc.
Parimatch First Deposit Bonus
Every new user has a unique opportunity to get a great first deposit bonus at Parimatch. If you have just registered and haven’t had a chance to deposit your account yet, then you can get a bonus of up to Rs 20,000. All you have to do is to deposit the funds into your game balance. Don’t forget the following wagering terms and conditions:
- The wagering period is 7 days;
- To get the money, you need to make a betting turnover at x5 odds of the bonus amount;
- The events you are betting on must have odds of 1.5 or higher.
The minimum bonus is Rs 300 and the maximum is Rs 20,000. If you do not wager them under the above conditions, then they will be forfeited.
Recharging Your Account with Paytm
One of the most convenient and advantageous ways to recharge your account is Paytm. It is a reputed payment system that is strictly regulated by the Reserve Bank of India. There will be no transfer fees and you can use Indian Rupees as the main game currency. In order to top up using this system, you will need to:
- Create a Paytm wallet. To do this, register on the official website and download the app to your mobile device for convenience;
- Top up Paytm account. First, you will need to log into your account with your phone number and password. Then simply tap on “Deposit”, enter the amount and provide your credit card or other e-wallet details;
- Deposit to Parimatch. Go to your Parimatch account on the official website or app. Select the “Deposit” section and click on Paytm in the list of payment systems. After that, Fill in the required details for depositing your account.
You can transfer the money to Indian rupees even if the currency of your Parimatch account is different. In this case the conversion will be done automatically according to the current exchange rate.
Why is Fast Payment Processing so Important?
Most players, when choosing a betting site, pay attention to the convenience of withdrawal and deposit. Comfort lies not only in a user-friendly interface, but also in the number of payment systems and the speed of transaction processing. Parimatch has made sure that funds are deposited instantly and withdrawal takes a minimum amount of time. If you regularly use the same e-wallet for payments, the processing speed will increase.
With quick deposits and withdrawals, players will be able to fully enjoy the gameplay and winnings.
So if you’ve been looking for a reliable betting app with plenty of deposit methods and fast withdrawals for a long time, then be sure to take a closer look at Parimatch.