Chicago PD Season 8: Releasing Date
Chicago PD is a police procedural drama series aired on NBC, which is supposed to return with its 8th season and fans can’t wait to see what new things will unfold. A lot of incidents happened in the previous season and a lot of things got revealed and solved. So here is all that you need to know about the upcoming season.
Season 8: Release Date
The eighth season is expected to release in September 2020. However, the date hasn’t been officially announced or confirmed.
Season 8: Plot
Though we don’t have any exact news about the plot of season 8, we have heard that the story will start from where it ended in the previous season. If you haven’t yet watched season 7, watch it as soon as possible to catch the story of the next season.
However, the 7th season didn’t end as planned because the crew had to wrap things as soon as possible due to the COVID 19 Pandemic. Show makers thought of continuing the story of the 7th season till the fifth episode of season 8, but unfortunately, they had to arrange for the climax in a hurry.
Season 8: Cast
We can expect to see the following stars on the screen in season 8:
- Patrick John Flueger acting as Adam Ruzek
- Jason Beghe performing as Hank Voight
- LaRoyce Hawkins in the role of Kevin Atwater
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Jay Halstead
- Amy Morton as Trudy Platt
- Nick Gehlfuss on stage as Will Halstead
- Marina Squerciati appearing as Kim Burgess
- Brian Geraghty as Sean Roman
- Taylor Kinney as Kelly Severide
- Tracy Spiridakos as Detective Hailey Upton
As per the latest news, season 8 will be pretty interesting. We all are excited to see what new things and twists will this season bring. Since no official announcement has been made so far, we can’t do anything except wait for the upcoming season.