Call Of Duty Mobile Season 6: All You Need To Know
Call of Duty is one of the biggest games of all time. Since the time of its first release in 2003, it has won the hearts of millions. Even after so many years, the popularity of the game remains the same, and fans are eagerly waiting for season 6 to arrive.
The newest update, Call of Duty mobile season 6 is soon going to arrive. We have gathered some important details about the release that you should know.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Release Date
For all the fans who are getting restless, you should be happy to know that season 6 of the game is scheduled to be released in May 2020. However, no confirmed date has been announced yet.
New Improvements and Rewards In Call of Duty Mobile Season 6
The upcoming new season 6 of Call of Duty mobile is going to bring new improvements and rewards for the players. The makers are trying to make the mobile version of the game more interesting. Here is the list of things to expect from season 6.
- A new 5v5 battle mode is introduced where teams are required to collect dog tags of the opponent team.
- 1vs1 dual-mode is added where one player will fight another and defeat him to win.
- Rust map which was a part of the Call of the Duty PC version is now added to the mobile version as well.
- A mode called the capture of the flag is also added in season 6. In this mode, two teams will fight against each other to lot their gold to win.
- The new season has improved UI design and big fixes.
Now that the new season of Call of Duty mobile is on its way, fans cannot keep calm. But you need to wait till it is released.