#BlackAF Season 2 Release Date, Renewal, and other details
BlackAF has managed to grab a hold of its audiences due to its multifaceted characters, smart dialogue delivery, and its meaningful commentary on racial bias. The show centers around the main character, Kenya Barris, who plays a fictionalized and exaggerated version of himself. In the series, he and his family struggle with relationships, culture, and race while coming to terms with their success.
The show has garnered a strong fanbase in the black community, and other racial communities as well. Those who enjoy watching mockumentaries who love this show that is thoroughly entertaining, but at the same time, it sends out an important message. Season 1 ended on a high note, and the fans must be wondering when Season 2 would be released. Here are all the details we have about the new season.
When is BlackAF Season 2 releasing?
BlackAF Season 1 aired on April 17, 2020. It was an eight-episode season with each episode lasting for about 30-40 minutes. Season 1 received mixed reviews from critics, but the audience loved it, and it quickly became one of the most popular shows within the black community. Owing to its popularity, it is expected to be renewed for a second season.
As of now, no official information has been released regarding the release of Season 2. But it is expected that the cast of the show will remain the same since they became so popular among the audience. If all goes well, BlackAF Season 2 is expected to air somewhere around April 2021. However, we need to wait for an official announcement from the showrunners before going into speculations.
- Hi Bye! Mama Episode 17 or Season 2? – Release Date and All You Need To Know
- Riverdale Season 4 Episode 18 Delayed: New Release Date, Trailer And Update
- Food Wars Shokugeki no Souma Season 5 Episode 3: Release Date, Preview, and Spoilers
- A Discovery Of Witches Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Plot, Trailer And How Is The Production Going On?
- ‘The Crown Season 4’: Release Date, Cast, Plot And other updates. Will There Be Diana And Charles’ 1983 Australian Tour Feature?
- #BlackAF Season 2 Release Date, Renewal, and All You Need To Know
- Outer Banks Season 2: Release Date, Renewal, and All You Need To Know
- Lego Masters Season 2 Release Date, Episode Schedule, and Trailer
What is expected to happen in Season 2?
In Season 1, we see Joya and Kenya’s daughter working hard for her documentary which she is going to submit with her application for the film school she wishes to join. Throughout the entire season, the family has fights regarding the pettiest matters, and this takes a toll on the relationship between Kenya and Joya.
Joya struggles with the reality of giving up on her career to be a full-time mother, and on a family trip to Fiji, Kenya confronts Joya about her being secretive about her book-signing event. But, after watching an episode of ‘Black-ish’, he realizes his fault and patches up with his wife.
Season 2 might delve deeper into the Barris family’s vulnerabilities and insecurities. Joya and Kenya are expected to work on their marriage and be more responsible when it comes to their kids.
- “Made In Abyss” Is Up For “Season 2”: Get The Latest Updates On Release Date, Plot, Cast!!!
- Russian Doll Season 2: Release Date, Cast, Plot, Trailer And Everything We Know So Far
- Inside Edge Season 3: Release Date, Trailer, Cast, and Everything Else That You Should Know About It
- Haikyuu Season 5 Release Date, Cast, Plot, English Dub, Production, and Spoilers
- Justice League 2 Release Date, Cast, Plot, Trailer And How Is The Production Going On?
- Kingdom Chapter 640: Release Date, Spoilers, and Small Recap